1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New to this site

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by mcw49, Jul 24, 2004.

1. mcw49

mcw49 New Member

I have a Blue Crown Conure (not sure if she is M/F, but think F) that will be 3 yrs. next month. I have had her since she was 6 months old. I am curious to know that if she is female when she will start laying eggs? She has started trying to mate (?) with me lately (that is what I think she is trying to do) and I am just curious as to when she should be laying eggs if she is female. If she is male...hmmm...he might be trying to get me pregnant! lol If you know what's going on please let me know!! Thanks.
    :roll: Michelle

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi I have added a link to a wesite that deals with blue head conures and from what i have read you can tell the sex by the white spot round there eyes its usually larger on the males the link is full of useful information on the breed.

http://www.feathers-n-beaks.com/bluecrownconures.htm

Hope it helps

mike

3. Xxangel_sunnyxX

Xxangel_sunnyxX New Member

Hiyaz...

Ello, i'm new 2 so I just wnted to say hi nd I hope that you find all da info tht u want here :D!!

Lottie xXxXx

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Hey, everybody!