1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New toy lost toy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by 2pyrs, Aug 20, 2004.

1. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Beware:
    Yesterday I decide to play fetch with Riley better know around here as wild man.
    He was doing rather well for the first few tosses then I threw his ball yes ball round and yellow when it left my hand but to my amazement it came back looking like a plastic bone. Ok he found a bone he left out back by the trees. So I threw the bone thinking he would get his ball that I told him to get only this time he came back with a tug toy. Now I think I am losing it so I stopped and told him to get it, just get it to see what he would come back with,four toys later I had to go see where he was getting all these toys so one more time I told him go get it and this time I ran back with him. I stood with my mouth open as he jumped the back fence and came back with a red rubber chew toy. Each time I would send him back, over the fence he would go take one of the toys from the dog in back. I told my wife after she got home and we went threw all the toys and found more then 10 different ones we did not buy. She took them all and placed them in a box with a note saying sorry and placed them back in our neighbors yard. Later that day we found a note with a toy tied to it in our yard. Enclosed it said: For the last year I thought there was something wrong with my dog or me as I would buy a toy for him and it would disappear the next day. May I suggest and exchange system between them, Riley takes one and Champ gets a different one back at that point we heard a sound from the back fence and saw Champ being placed over the fence as he is a small mix bred and could not get over by himself and he walked over and took one toy and brought it back to the fence and then picked up and placed back on his side and we could hear laughing the whole time. Now Riley sits at the fence with all his toys crying waiting for champ to come out and play and give him a toy, all the toys.
    A new friend and more tails to come.

2pyrs :D

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! A toy exchange!! What a great story! :eek:

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Well now Riley gets a better variety of toys to play with. :mrgreen: That is too funny

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG, that is TOO funny!!! Thank you for sharing that story! :D

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh how funny!!! Your going to have to set up play dates!!! Atleast the neighbors were cool about it!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

oh 2pyrs just luv that story! what nice neighbors

honeybear

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

That reminds me of a story with my old dog Sentry. One night my bf and I came back from a long walk with her. We were sitting on the porch as he smoked a cigarette and SEntry ran around in the yard. Then we see Sentry's ears perk up and stare in the far distance and suddenly she takes off really fast. A few mintues later she prances back into our yard with her heard and tail held high and one of those huge 18" bones in her mouth! Apparently one of the neighbor dogs were called inside, which left open the oppurtunity to get their bone. In the morining nothing was left of that bone! But it was so priceless to see how proud she was coming back with that giant bone in her mouth!