1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by geenamabob, Jul 27, 2004.

1. geenamabob

geenamabob New Member

hey. im geena and im new, obviously. well i just got a new dog and hes a golden retriever hes not potty trained and drives me up the wall.

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well, Welcom Geena and congrats on the new puppy. Join the club, I've got 5 dumpee's that are driving me insane! We can be the crazy buddies!!! he hehe :m41:

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:D Welcome! Is it a "good" drive you up the wall? Because I know how that feels! How old is the GR? Boy or girl? Name? I have a German Shepherd mix puppy, his name is Sarge (hence Sarge's mom!) he is 20 weeks and he is a nut!

4. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new dog!
    Hang in there....with a little time,patience and consistancy he will be house trained in no time. :wink:

5. Jody

Jody New Member

Hey and welcome to the forum. I hope the little guy doesn't drive you to insane.... :eek:

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome to the forum! Ugh! I don't envy you that's for sure the puppy stages sure are tough! I remember going through it and thinking how on earth could a little puppy poo & pee that much!

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

Hey welcome Everyone here is really nice and helpful. Kisses to your dog too

8. geenamabob

geenamabob New Member

thanx all of u 4 being so welcoming. :D as all of u wanted 2 know my dogs name is jenny. she is 1 month old and is totally insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:D Goldens can be a little nutty when they are puppies but they mellow out into great older dogs! I haven't seen a puppy yet that isn't a freak! :wink: