1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

NEws Letter idea

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Samsintentions, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok yall. We're having a contest on the news letter (had a brain fart at lunch today!!!)

Ok. We all talk about who has the cutest dogs....Sooo here's the contest.

Each member (volunteerily of course) is to submitt one photo of their dog. Then a panel of 3 judges (volunteers of course) will determine a first second and third place.
    First place will recieve a prize!!!! (will be mailed along with their newsletter!)
    Second and third will be on the cover of next months Paw Pages! (along with firsts of course!)

Here's the theme:

"Lazy Dogs"

SO get those cameras out and get to snappin!!! Catch those pooches in their laziest, craziest positions!!!!

Please don't post your photo on this thread!!! Email them to either ME or Pam!!!! (great job to Pam on last months PHOTO OF THE MONTH!!!!!)

Any one who wishes to subscribe to this Newsletter (too late for August issue) PM or Email me your mailing Addy and I'll put you on the list!!!

Anyone wish to volunteer for a column, just let me know!

(NOTE: Any photos submitted with unapropriate images will be banned and unable to participate in upcoming events!!!)