1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Newsletter Status

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Just wondering how everyone is doing submitting their material for the newsletter. I submitted an article on Dog Parks that Sam edited to fit.
    When can we expect the first edition?

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well. I'm still waiting on a few bits and peices here and there. Work is kinda hecktic at the moment, and everyones lives are at diffrent stages. I'm pushing back the deadline to this Friday the 20th.

I'll be printing Friday afternoon and mailing all editions out then! Expect them next week!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hey Sams sorry I haven't submitted anything yet. I have been so busy with work and family and then on Sunday night my dad had a stroke so I flew down to Wyoming on Monday morning and just have not found the time to get anything completed. I will try and get something sent to you by the end of the week.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

gina, you need a break, from everything. I hope you are ok!

5. Samsintentions

Gina, Don't worry about it. Would anyone else like to help her out and submitt something on pitts or pitt rescue?

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Sams I havent done a thing yet. We got a new system at work and for the past few days internet hasnt worked so I planned on doing it tonight but my boss slammed me with more work to do. So it isnt looking to good. For anyone that might have a spare minute I was doing shelter of the month. Again sorry I really need to fix my computer at home!

7. Samsintentions

Don't worry about it!! I can throw something together!

8. Angie

Angie New Member

How do I get a copy?

9. Samsintentions

PM me your addy!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

TY TY TY Sams! I swear I am good for the next one or I will fly down and clean out cages for you for a week! :y_the_best: