1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Comic in Today's Paper

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

2. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I have that quote on a calendar. And, I don't plan on going anytime soon, however, the first thing I am going to do is find all my past dogs and have the best time ever. I can't wait to see how my dogs who never met to play with each other.

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

They have to get along after all it's heaven. :D

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I had 5 dogs that passed within a 2 year period. Three from old age and two were sick. :cry:

I think of them up in Heaven in green grassy meadows, blue sky, white clouds, playing with a red ball. All of them healthy again and waiting patiently for me just like when they were here.

Sometimes I have dreams about them and it seems so real I wake up forgetting that they're not here anymore.

O.K. no more bummer talk.

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

How very sweet :cry:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ahhhhhh that was a great comic! :) made me smile from the heart!!