1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

NICE STORY

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jun 16, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Nice story. Too bad they didnt' say her breed on the article though.

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Of course not. Wouldn't want to give pit bulls a good name....

Jamiya

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

WEll they would have if the dog had been a lab, or poodle! Or if it had led the boy into the wilderness to attack it!

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Not even one credit to the dogs breed! I guess the story would not have been as good if they had mentioned it was a pit bull huh?
    :x

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

http://abcnews.go.com
    That's the address, then go to the section where it gives you the e-mail address for comments or opinions. I posted mine there regarding this and suggest everyone else does too. This board can and has shown a prescence. My sister is friends with the Humane Shelter Administrator and she mentioned that I had told everyone on this board to check out the site and she said the Administtrator went crazy (in a good way!) because they had had this HUGE :eek: surge in hits over a few days and could not figure out why!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Go where on that page to submit a comment? Do you have to sign up as a member?

Jamiya

8. Jody

Jody New Member

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jody is correct. I got a follow up e-mail yesterday saying, basically, don't be surprised if you don't get a response. But, this morning I received an e-mail from ABC's audience relations saying that they have forwarded my message to the producers of GMA. So, we'll see. If nothing else, they will have read it.

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I sent one in as well.

Jamiya