1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

no matter how much money ....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Jun 10, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

No matter how much money I spend on baskets and cat beds, or how many blankets I place around the house for her, she prefers garbage.

This is Moe's new favourite bed and play-thing. She sleeps on it, cleans herself on it and chews and scratches it. Now I have to leave it on my kitchen floor because she complains when I try to throw it out. Dumb cat!

[​IMG]

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

HAHAHAHA Paperbags make great cat toys! Great pic. Thanks for the smile :D

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

what a cute cat

mine prefer the boxes stuff comes in over the stuff I get...so I don't get stuff I just bring home empty boxes

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

That's funny! Your cat looks looks like she has a sense of humor! She's very cute.

By the way, the $40.00 cat bed we bought a year ago works great as a dust collector. My cats prefer to share the big bed with their humans.

5. vene

vene New Member

Moe's frugal! Better yet, I think she's scheming for meowmmy to buy her a special plaything for X-mas!

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I don't have to buy her a special something for Xmas - I just need to let her play in the discarded wrapping paper and boxes! So now I just need to convince my husband to buy me lots of things in cardboard boxes! Sounds like a good plan to me!

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Lol Halaroo. Great pic with her tongue sticking out. :mrgreen: Handsome was the same. He had all this stuff, but he just loved carboard boxes and paper bags. How is she doing, now that Olive is gone? Does she seem more content?

8. nern

nern New Member

Mine love boxes and paper bags too. Its funny when my large cats try to cram into a box that is way too small for them.

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Chessmind! She's doing okay. The first couple of days she sort of wandered around looking for Olive. She's been extremely friendly - constantly purring and rubbing against me. We went over to my sisters house for the evening on Saturday and actually brought Moe with us. She surprisingly made herself at home right away and I think was quite happy to see that Olive was still alive. Olive was not amused having Moe on her turf though!

I think we may actually get another kitten after the summer is over. It's not so much that Moe wants to be alone, I think, I believe she just needs to be the dominate cat in the house. We'll see though. We're going on vacation for a few weeks in July/Aug so if she's settled by then we'll just foster instead.

She is getting a ton of attention now that she's an only child and loving every second of it!

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Halaroo. That was a good idea to bring Moe to see Olive. At least Moe now knows that Olive is alive and well. I also think it's great that you can bring Moe to other places. Does Olive seem pretty happy at your sisters? Was she happy to see you?

11. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Olive definitely seems happy there. She lives with 4 people - 1 of whom is pregnant now and home lying on the couch most of the time. Olive loves when people are curled up under blankets.

She snubbed me for the first couple of hours I was there (she holds grudges), but by the end of the evening she was her usual purry, friendly self.