1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

No more Budgie :(:(:(

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Jody, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

I received a Budgie for Christmas this year. He was a male and had blue colouring and was very very cute looking. My husband and I named him Chuckie, but when Hubby went to feed him this morning he was no wear to be seen in the cage......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope he has a good life out in the wild....... :( :( :(

Jody

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi jody i am so sorry to hear about your little guy did you check the whole house incase he is hidden somewhere.

mike

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

oh my goodness I hope you find him you don't have any cats do you??
    how did he get out??? I hope you get him back safe & sound
    kathy

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Sorry for your loss but hopefully you will find him!

5. Jody

Jody New Member

He lived outside underneath the verandah, no cats around, only the dogs, and there was no way they were getting to him. He wasn't in the house, i checked about 100 times to be sure. :cry:

Jody

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Try leaving an abundance of food in his cage with the doors open. They have been known to come back home!

7. Plincko

Plincko New Member

Samsintentions offered a good suggestion, Jody! I'm so sorry to hear about your birdie. You should also post 'lost' signs in your neighborhood, just in case!

8. Jody

Jody New Member

Thank you all for you thoughts and suggetsions. We did both, we posted a few pics of him in stores and supermarkets and places like that, we also left his cage as normal with fresh food and fresh water in there like he never left, but we still haven't seen no sign of him, which is sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jody

9. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

I would cry my eyes out if one of my birds got out!

Sorry you lost your budgie..**hugs**

10. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! :(