1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

No more lurking

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by HebertRT, Aug 5, 2004.

1. HebertRT

HebertRT New Member

Hello everyone!
    I've been lurking for a while and have learned so much here! Thanks to all of you for sharing and allowing lurkers to learn from all of the wonderful questions here. My name is Robin and I live in Virginia. We are absolutely in love with our 6-month-old Maltipoo, Laci. She has totally captured our hearts and become such an important member of our family. We have 5 children -- 4 are currently living at home. They all adore her, too. We are so happy and amazed about how smart and loving Laci is -- she catches on to tricks so quickly and knows how to capture hearts the best. I know how everyone here likes to see pictures, so I'll try to include one to introduce you to Laci! She's a cutie! (I know I'm a little prejudice about that, but you all know how that is!!!!) Thanks again for all of the knowledge and sharing!
    [​IMG]

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Yay!! Glad you decided to start chatting with us! :eek:

Welcome and might I say that that Laci (love that name by the way!) is just beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for posting a picture of her.. you have learned a lot about us here on the boards! :lol:

I completely know what you mean about capturing your heart... our little Molly & Emma have done the same with hubby & I. It's hard to imagine that we've only had them for just over 2 months when it feels like forever. They have enriched our lives more than I ever could have imagined, we love them with all of our heart! :love_y_t_much:

Can't wait to hear more about Laci, we are glad to have you here!! :D

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Well, Robin, we sure are happy to see that you decided to join Auspet...a big WELCOME to you!!! :eek:

First off, thank you for posting a pic of your furbaby...you must have caught on to all of our oh-so-subtle hints! LOL :lol: Your little Laci (love the name as well) is just precious beyond words! What a princess with the bow and all...too cute!!! You're definitely not the lone Maltipoo owner on the board, I know there are a few others as well here!

Isn't funny just how quickly you can fall in love with your pup!!! I have two shih-poos, Mickey & Tigger, and I absolutely ADORE them to no end...they just bring so much joy (and laughter) into our lives!!! :love_y_t_much:

Once again, welcome, we're glad you're here, and I look forward to your future posts here at AusPet!!! :y_the_best:

Sincere Regards!!! :D

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Hi there Robin!

Welcome aboard! Your Pup is adorable as are all malti-poos! These boards are great aren't they, so full of information and lots of very nice helpful folks! MY pup's name is jack, He is a just turned one year old malti-poo also! His pics are around the board so when you run into one you will know who it is! Once again welcome! :eek:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WELCOME ROBIN and LACI!!!

You've come to a great board... you're going to enjoy it. It's a little addicting, though! A little/?? who am I kidding?? It's VERY addicting!

Laci is a doll...she's very pretty and maltipoos are very smart! (so I hear, hehe). As you have already read, there are lots of other maltipoo owners here, so you should fit right in! There is a maltipoo breeder that used to post allll the time but she decided to go have a LIFE (the nerve!!)....

And, as I always say to the newbies: pictures are required for all new auspet posters!! :) ha ha ha.... (not just the one! more more more!)

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

MonsterBailey~

I think you have a new job title here at AusPet, "The Newbie Picture Enforcerer" (yeah, I know, I just made up a word :roll: )!!!

I think the title is very fitting!!! :D

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

lol@enforcerer.....!! LOL!

(and btw ... whatever works! HUH? !) :lol:

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Absolutely...what would we do without you!?!? :0011:

Glad you're here too, Monster!!! :D

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Laci is soooooooooooo pretty. She is looking so well kept. Love her bows.