1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Not dog related but exciting!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 28, 2009.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I just got the call from the medical director and I got accepted to the graduate program and internship!!!! After all these semesters of being turned down and all the crap they put me thru I finally got accepted to the graduate and internship program for Registered Nursing and Respratory Care!!!!

I'm soo elated i'm bouncing off the walls, me and baby Emma dancing around the living room!!!!

Orientation is July 30th and Clinical rotations are starting the 25th of August!!!! OMG i'm soo excited. I'll be rotating between all the tri county hospitals and traveling (one weekend) to major hospitals in Houston and Austin for level 3 care to do a rotation!!!

Oh oh oh, now i gotta go buy lots of supplies.. wow, scrubs, coat, stethescope... dang.. i'm gonna be all official now!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!