1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing tires a puppy like another puppy (added pics)

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Jul 6, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

My nephew is visiting with his 7 month old Pomeranian, Daxter. The boys hit it off instantly. They chased each other around the house, Buster lead Dax to the water bowl and now they're napping....or more like preparing for round 2!

Buster is being VERY gentle as if he knows he could hurt Dax with too much pressure. He's not mouthing or using his paws the way he does when playing with his ACD buddy or a female Golden at the feed store.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didnt catch the playtime, I was more interested in watching the boys play. There's close to 60lbs difference between the pups but it didnt stop them from having a great time together.