1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Now Dogster.com has Dog Diaries Option!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Sep 22, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I just discovered today that now you (or your dog, I should say!) can have an ongoing doggy diary on his/her Dogster page!
    I started Rusty's today, go take a look if you'd like:

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=33182&j=t

Should be fun!

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am checkin it out!! oh it is soo cute and sweet I love the part about how he hears his name and acts cute and gets food! I know I have told you this a bucnh of times before but those pics are so adorable!!

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Really?! Oh, I'm off to check that out right now!!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm very sorry Pam, but I'm going to have to steal Rusty now...

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bailey posted one the other day.... I think he felt the need to let everyone know about his recent "drama".... hmmmmmmm :)

We're off to see Rusty's page now!

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Well, I guess everyone needs a place to express themselves...so now the pups have theirs too. :lol:

7. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: Simon finally posted his diary yesturday! I think it turned out pretty cute, now I gotta get on the ball and do taya's. Aussylover

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I saw this during my madness trying to vote for people on here. I gave everyone who took the time to do a diary an instant 5. Gosh I never knew how many dogs where on there until I tried to find your dogs to vote for them! To date I only have voted for two dogs that I know, and I think I have been through like 600 of them.

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

600!????? no wonder you have a sprained wrist!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

That Dogster!......They just keep upping the cuteness factor! NOW they have the "Leave a Bone" feature...where you can click it to leave a bone for a dog you like! I don't know that much about it, but when I was on last night I learned of it when I was on aussylovers Taya page, so I left her a bone! I'm going to try to visit as many dogs I know's pages to leave them one too :y_the_best:

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

LOL Monster! Yeah that might be it, or the clumsy fall down the cement steps. I tell ya I was addicted it was like one more and I might find a dog I know. I do have to mention that I have been working midnights and bored out of my mind some nights. I think I have given up though since to date I have only found two.

12. aussylover

aussylover New Member

IN REPLY

:eek: thanks for leaving taya a bone, I always run across you guys and give them a treat! I love dogster it's fun. I've been slowly wanting to add taya & Simon - for pals. thanks again aussylover :D