1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

now I know what those "freckles" are

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

on Zeus - I'm being told that it's quite common in "redheaded" cats. Think someone posted asking about these awhile ago. I noticed today that Zeus' mouth has quite a few of these freckes...but my fears have been alleviated. Apparently it's quite common in orange kitties.

http://maxshouse.com/lentigo.htm

2. nern

nern New Member

Interesting....kind of like how some red-headed people have freckles. I'm glad that your fears are alleviated.

3. vene

vene New Member

Pumpkin has freckles too on her mouth and a bit on her head. She's a redhead.

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Cats with freckles. That's pretty cute. :mrgreen:

5. footsie

footsie New Member

Interesting.

Footsie has those on his lips and nose. I remember reading that they were harmless, but didn't know what they were.

He's orange too, but I think everyone knew that.

6. vene

vene New Member

Footsie is a redhead, Zeus, Pumpkin, and all other orange kitties including my son. He's also a redhead! :0023:

7. fleafly

fleafly New Member

My orange cat has those too and I wondered what they were. Thanks for the link!

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

fRECKLES, hmmmmm!

Next time ray passes by I am going to check for them

[​IMG]