1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

O/T What Happened to the Pit Bull Section

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by daddyfs, Jan 24, 2009.

1. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

Hey, i use to post here a few years ago, mainly in the Pit Bull section. I have noticed that it is very very inactive right now. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the people that use to post there.. did they go to another site or something like that.. Thank you.

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I used to post there too. not really sure what's up with the other folks. The gal I have dogs with posts from time to time here and there too but it's usually in response. Not sure what's up there.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Alot of the boards have slowed down. I think its just people are very busy. Keep posting I'm sure people will respond!