1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off The Topic WEIRD

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 15, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Did any of you hear that Courteney Cox had a baby girl yesterday and she named her Coco :?: I mean, what's the middle name, Puffs?

A month or so ago Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby girl Apple :shock:
    What is wrong with the people in Hollywood anyway?

Anyway, I just wanted to share that little bit of weird with you.

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Coco? That's a dog name? Apple? oh my goodness that poor child!

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: No Doubt!! Maybe they will grow up and go to school together and be known as Coco Puffs and Apple Jacks. Hey, maybe they will both date Captain Crunch. :mrgreen:

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:mrgreen:That is toooooo FUNNY!!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I saw that too, I wonder what kind of medication they were on when they gave birth to make them name their child that.

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I don't know. I was looking at my arms in the mirror tonight and I was thinking about changing my name to Jello.

7. nern

nern New Member

I overheard some women at work today talking about someone naming their child Coco....I had no idea who they were talking about though.

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

LOL... that cereal thing is cute LOL...

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

10. Jules

Jules New Member

I like different names, but Coco??? It sounds like a monkeys name! Apple? Yuck... I hate apples! These hollywood people will never cease to amaze me. I crack up when I see a headline on a mag that says "SHOCK divorce!!!" ummm... is it really a shock when two celebrities break up? Do any of them last anyway???
    Apple could get:
    Apple strudel
    Apple Pie
    Apple juice
    Crapple

Coco:
    Loco Coco
    Coco pops

11. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Is Coco going to have her Mother's last name or her Father's. If it's her Mom's she'll be known as Coco Cox. :cry:

And poor Gwyneth's baby will be called, Apple Platrow. Try saying that fast 5 times.

12. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I just peeked at the article and it just doesn't seem right. I wonder if David Arquette is just being goofy, like a publicity stunt or something. Talk about future therapy sessions!!

13. lil96

lil96 New Member

Here is a weird name story, on my old co ed softball team we had 2 Marks, Derek and Bob (all fairlz common names) and one day us and the wives were talking about names and Mark #1 said he was thinking about Christopher Lyle, and Derek said that is what he was thinking about for his son (both had different reasons), but then the other Mark said he had alwazs dreamed of naming his son Huckleberry, because it sounded like that would be a perfect name for a baseball player and we all laughed until Bob said he and his wife were also thinking of Huckleberry (both are english prof. and that was their fave. book of all time!) So we thought ok in 20 years on our team we will have 2 makrs, 2 christophers and 2 huckleberry's. I don"t know I thought that was odd

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

love-da-pits- :lol: ! You said exactly what I was thinking! About the Coca Puffs and Apple Jacks! I'd guess the Coca references Coco Chanel and for Paltrow, I don't know, probably a tribute to Brad, the apple of her eye?????

15. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

you guys are cracking me up!! I am trying to give a Geometry final exam and I'm laughing.

16. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Coco and Apple??? Oh lordy!!! Those poor children are going to grow up with a serious complex!

Whats next Pickle and Cheese?? Oh no I've got it, Mango and Paprika!

Sadly enough I do know a lady who's name is Chalupa!

17. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

OMG, CHALUPA?!?! Does she have a brother named Taco and a sister named Quesadilla?

I have a cousin who named her daughter Charmin. I thought, "what the heck was she thinking?!?" Didn't she think kids at school would call her T.P. as a nick name?

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I used to work with this lady who named her son Chance and her daughter Mystery. I used to ask if her next child would be named Fiction or Drama!

19. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Thats what I think! I always crack up when they make fun of names on Mad Tv.

But Paprika??? Chalupa?? Let me guess, they have a counsine named Cinnamon, and her brothers name is Roll.... LMAO :mrgreen:

20. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

A great friend in HS has a brother named William. And his last name is Willy. He is a lot older now but I still think of him by what we called him in HS, Billy Willy.