1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off To Adoption DAY!!! YEAH!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 22, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OK. I figured I'd drop a line before some people arrive to help load the animals and tents and stuff!

Wish us LUCK!! All the animals know something is up....their all gettting axious. And no one semed to want to eat their breakfast. Wierd....

ANyhow. I'll take a ton of photos and try to post them when I get back.
    Yall have a great day, and thanks to everyone for your support through my times of doubt. With any luck they will all find good loving homes, and I can take a break for a day!!!! (yeah, wishful thinking) All but 3 are leaving my house, some other independant rescuers and coming to help and bringing some of their animals with them.

I"m leaving the two young pups and the older "special" needs man....I think it will be too much stress on him, and the pups need another week of supervision.

Well, The dogs are raising hell....GOtta go!!!

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Way cool, Sams :eek: :eek: :eek: I hope they all find excellent homes! I'll be thinking of you all today!!

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Have a fun time Sam and hope you adopt them all out :y_the_best:

4. Rene

Rene New Member

good luck i know you will get them all good homes let us know the out come

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

yayyyy! GO SAM GO!!

I know you will find great homes for all the little guys.

Good luck today!!

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Good Luck Sam! (Pictures, Pictures, Pictures :wink:) *Subliminal Message*

7. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

woohoo!!! good luck!!! :y_the_best:

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Good luck Sam. I hope you found everyone good homes!

9. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I know its over by now but i hope you had the best of luck, and please post some pics asap! :y_the_best:

10. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

GO SAM GO !!!! Let us know how it comes out ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:eek: I wish you and those little babies all the good luck!!!! As the wonderful person you are, I can only wish I could see your smile and joy when you see the last one adopted out!!!!
    PHOTOS, Sam, PHOTOS!!!!

12. Samsintentions

Ok. So I'm back.... ugh... hot and sticky day!!! We had great results. Only problem, I think we aquired more than we adopted out!!!! It was like people just started flocking to dump these animals!!!! You aught to see all the kittens... Theres 18 kittens now, and a litter of 5 beagle pups, a rottie bitch, and someone dumped off a puppy who had parvo. So I spent most of my weekend bleaching everything!!! The moment the guy showed up with the dog, I knew something was up. He said, he's been sleepy and ahd some blood in his stool. But he couldn't keep him. I told him not to take it near the other dogs there, go straight to my place and leave him in his crate!!!!!

Ugh. All in all it was a successful day, but now I've got more to take care of!!!!

13. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ugggh Sam :( sorry to hear about the new additions, but :D on finding homes for the pups. What is wrong with people, havnt they hard of animal shelters.

honeybear

14. Samsintentions

apparently not. It seems that they never knew one was close, and now between me and PUPS, we've got our hands full. I managed to find fosters to take some of them home. SO thats one good thing.

15. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

hey Sam ,I will be getting that to you on the basket today .This aftternoon when my company leaves .
    how is the puppy with parvo doing ?
    i am sorry to hear of all the extras you have there .
    Glad you got some adopted out though !

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Congratulations on finding some of your kids a home and Conrgatulations to the new kids who got left with you that day. Now they will have a chance to get new homes too. You have a special place in this world for taking care of the ones who can't take of themselves.

17. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Glad to hear some found homes, and fosters. Sorry you got more animals but at least they are in a safe place now and will be taken care of.

18. Samsintentions

yeah..... I set up the fundraiser on Ebay. Check itout!!!!!!

Definatly going to need help with these guys.

19. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sam, how do we find you on ebay?

honeybear

20. pamr61

pamr61 New Member