1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off to new homes!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. so the remaining 4 Mars pups are off to new homes this weekend. I'm going to hold another adoption day this Saturday. They are all healed up, vet cleared, and ready to go. Along with my sanity!!!

I emialed Jamiya some photos of them. My Aunt Rita from London is holding little Nik and Honeys. (if she posts it, check out the mess they made in the kennel!!!!) The photo is of them about 4 days after I found them.

They are much much bigger now.

I also emailed her recent photo's of the Puddle Pups....if you remember them. THey are all in new homes and happy little rascals.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Photos from Sams:

Mars pups (3 photos):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Puddle pups (2 photos):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I love the little wiggly tail on the Mars pup being held in the 3rd photo. They're so tiny!!

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

glad to hear they are on thier way to their forever homes, what cute pics!

honeybear

5. Samsintentions

Yeah, they WERE!!!! THey are big now!!!

We always joked that Axel ran all the way from Bernardo to where ever the Puddle Pups came from and Miracluously breed the momma!!! Look how they look PYR!!!! Its funny.....but they aren't all that big now. They're almost 8 weeks old and only 5-8 lbs...

6. Samsintentions

Any one know how to change the date and time on a FujiFilm 3X digital camera? The date is all wrong and the time......ITs showing to be March of 2003 in all my photos. One says January!!!!!!! Argh.....

I like the date to be correct so when I look back I can tell when I took them.....this is going to confuse the hell outta me!

7. Rene

Rene New Member

they are so cute i'm also glad you found forever homes for them they were very lucky to find you.

8. nern

nern New Member

Awe, they were so tiny and cute!

I love the puddle pups. :D

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

with my old digital camera tha ran on regular rechargeable batteries, everytime I didn't change the batteries or if I left the atteries out for a while, the date would go back to Jan 1,2000 or whatever, nerve racking! But with our cameras now, it is just somewhere in the menu, really simple, but we don't have a cameralike yours!