1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off topic...but I got into SCHOOL!! soo scared...

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by bullylove1, May 1, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

:eek: I just got my letter of acceptance. Well, actually not really, it seems the school was behind on getting the letters out, but after some angry emails, i was assured that I was in!!

I am so nervous. It has been almost 5 years since i have opened a book to study. I have that sick feeling in my stomach. I will soon be even poorer and more in debt than I already am!! YAY... I think....;)

Just wanted to share with you guys. Plus, had to pay a LOT less than originally expected for taxes this year, so I think i will treat Harley to some new toys this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

2. nern

nern New Member

:eek: Congrats Bullylove1!

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:y_the_best: Congrats and Good Luck!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure you'll do just fine. I may have missed it, but what are you going to school for? I was 40yrs. when I went to school for Vet Tech. Made some good friends and met interesting people. I thought it was neat hanging around people who are just as goofy as I am around animals. After I graduated and started working, found out the pay was crap. So I started my own business. Lots of luck to you.

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Thanks guys!
    Lovesdapits: I taking my degree in Social Work. Yep, its like I NEVER want to have lots of money, hehe.

6. ILoveGreatDanes

ILoveGreatDanes New Member

Join the club hon! I recently got accepted to school as well where I'm going to study preveterinary medicine. Ive also been out of school for about 3 years now so I'm rather nervous because I know my GPA is everything if i decide I want to go to graduate school. Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment. I think I'll do better this time around at school because I'm well over the freshman party mode I was in the first time around =)