1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off topic...But to funny!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jul 8, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sorry this is way off topic....But I wanted to share this cute picture of my son and Henry the frog. Mackenzy came running in from the pool with his new friend who had jumped into the pool for a swim. :lol:

[​IMG]

2. oso

oso New Member

he must be an animal or reptile lover too. :D I'd freak!

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

That's too cute! But it still gives me the jeebies.
    I notice he's keeping his EYES on it, too

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OMG How funny!!!!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! I like frogs and toads. I think they're cute.

On our canoe trip, the kids found a lot of tadpoles in various stages on their way to becoming frogs. They were playing with them where we pulled the canoes out. Some of the other kids made a little pool where they were collecting them. I went over to make sure they weren't torturing them and they told me they had 2 in there but there used to be 5 until my daughter let some out. They looked at her accusingly. She later told me that she thought there were too many in the pool and she felt sorry for them, so she let them go - good for her!!

Before we went back to camp (and after the other kids had left) we went back to the pool just to be sure they had let the rest go. They had. We destroyed the pool anyway. :)

Jamiya

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

LOL too funny.

7. Jody

Jody New Member

OMG, I'd be looking like a complete idiot cause I'd be running around trying to get if offer me.......*shivers*, damn, I hate frogs....hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Frogs are sooo cool. We have a park that we roamed thru catching tadpole, pollwogs, frogs. It was interesting seeing them grow. Very cute picture.

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'm with Jody!! RRRRRRRun for your livesssss! :)