1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OFF TOPIC!!!! GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by aussylover, Sep 24, 2004.

1. aussylover

aussylover New Member

:y_the_best: We've been writing and helping each other out and yet I'm new here I've been wanting to meet a-lot of you! I'm 39 years old going to school for a professional landscaper, in my spare time I spend a-lot of time with Simon and play on the computer. I would love to get to know more people and join more of this because I'm really learning a-lot and this site is a-lot of fun. :eek: [​IMG]

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Well...hi there !
    I am a breeder and rescuer and just an all round animal lover .I also owna Bargain outlet ,a mom and wife and a real pain sometimes ...LOL !
    50 some odd (you really don't want my real age do you ) years old and like to help where I can ,I am also involved in some charities ,adore to talk ...those that know me know why ...lOL and I am glad to meet you !

3. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: :eek: :eek: Glad to meet you, No I really don't need to know your age :oops: :oops: I just want to meet new people all over! and their pets so we can have fun chatting :0020: thanks Aussylover

4. Kathy74

Kathy74 New Member

Great idea! I'm Kathy, turned 30 in spring, married 2 fabulous years and I'm a hairdresser.

5. Rene

Rene New Member

if you look at the sticky that says what we look like most of them put pictures of themselves and they put ages. (i'm camera shy) you should post a picture of yourself there and honeybear just recently did a topic what we do for a living.

Malit. i cant beleive your 50 some odd years i looked at your picture you look great

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

My name is Regina
    Im 31 married with three children. I am an Insurance Auditor I work from home. I do foster and rescue work for many different rescues across the midwest. I have 6 dogs four are mine and two are fosters I also have 3 indoor cats.

7. Rene

Rene New Member

ok ok lol my name is rene i have 2 yorkies (3 new babies) total of 5 dogs right now 4 cats. I'm a single mom and have 2 children 13 year old son and 18 year old daughter (she just moved out :cry: ) i also have my 69 year old mother living with me (she has emphazima) (sp) I have worked for a mortgage broker for 9 years now i do just about everything in my office from loan processor to accounting.

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hi my name is Jill. I am a mother of two children 5 and 3 (almost two b-days coming up in the next few weeks). Married to my wonderfull grouchy husband for 2 years but we have been together for almost 7. I am a dispatcher at a Sheriffs Office, love my job. Have 4 wonderfull (dont tell them I said that) dogs. Belle 2 (pom) Fifi 2 (pom) Jasmine 4 (husky) and the alien puppy Pheobe who is around 4 months now! And out of all those I only intentionally got one of them but the rest kinda fell upon me but I wouldent trade them for the world! Welcome to Auspet I love it here and hope you do too.

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am Lil, 27 and in a few weeks I will be Mrs. Lil (haha I am getting married) I live in Germany I am a stay at home dog and cat mom. I also go to German school (I do language, theatre and sport) Otherwise I am usually online trying to figure out something for my pets or for my wedding!

10. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Nice thread...

My name is Christine, I'm 30 years old (will be 31 in a few weeks :? ) and have been married to my husband for almost 2 years (our anniversary is also in a few weeks).

We have two wonderful puppies, Molly and Emma. They are Shih-Poos and sisters and have enriched our lives so much! We hope to begin to expand our family (with human babies :lol: ) next year.

Nice to meet you all :D

11. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

:D Hi I'm Blair. I am 40 years old and have been married to my sweetheart Dean for 3 1/2 years. We own a comic book store in Michigan and between us have four children (ages 19, 20, 21 and 21). We also have our wonderful furbabies Buffy (10months) and Buddy (1 1/2 years). I have our pics posted on the "what we look like thread". Nice to meet everyone here!! You are all always so helpful and kind!!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You might be interested in this thread as well: http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5066&highlight=living

I am 34, married with two kids (10 and 12) and two dogs, two cats, a handful of mice, and a short-tailed opossum. I work at a community college helping instructors with technology and doing special projects like web sites and CD's, etc.

13. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:D Thank you guy's for responding to me, you all sound sweet! :y_the_best:I'll have a picture of me sometime today! I'm enjoy this site very much when I wake up I always get on the computer to check out things so I can respond to you all! thanks Ausslover :eek: :eek:

14. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he he...I"m fixing to be 21 (dec) I'm the Buisness manager of Nationwide/Oak creek homes, a little insurance on the side. I also notarize and do private rescue. I'm highly involved with PUPS and LSER, who's LSER Festival and Adoptathon starts tomorow!!! YEah!!!! Go away IVAN!!!!

I had Two WONDERFUL heelers. I breed, well bred. CHar unfortunately and very unexpectantly passed away about 2 months ago, and with her I lost 10 babies who would have been born Sept 13th.... :cry:

I love this site and ALL the people on it. I'm not married (or engaged YET!) but hope to be soon. Buy my ol'man (its his Birthday today!!! he's 24) is a welder on Drilling rigs (oil and gas). I live in Texas.

Soooo anything else you want to know, just ask!!! And like most, I love to talk. Sometimes you just gotta tell me to shut up!!! like now!

15. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Hi there. My Husband and I run an ornamental iron business. We have 2 PitBulls, 3 cats, and 8 gold fish. We have 1 daughter, 2 grandkids, and I'm the same age as Opra. :lol: Wish I had the same amount of money as Opra.

16. someday

someday New Member

I'm 22..I'm majoring in Equestrian Science at William Woods University and I work on New Spring Farm in Columbia, MO, owner of bronze medalist Windfall 2, although he doesn't live there, all of his babies do, so i've been having fun foaling and breaking 3 year olds lately. I'm not engaged yet, but hopefully soon. Adam and I have been together for almost 5 years now, he'll be 28 in december...keep reminding him he's not getting any younger...mwhaha. We're owned by our wonderful 10 month old pit bull, Annie.

17. Pacifica

Pacifica New Member

I'm new too, so I'm eager to meet you all as well :)

My name is Danielle a.k.a. Kiko's mommy. I'm 27 and have been married 3 years to my hubby Chris. He's an actor and I'm in medical school (should be working right now but this is so much more fun!). Kiko is our sweet 14 week old black lab mix pup. He's such a cutie he's even stopped traffic :mrgreen: He looks alot like your baby on your avatar, Jamiya.

Nice to meet you all!

18. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: :p That's great !! If you have guestions please feel free to ask I'll be more then happy to answer them!!! :y_the_best: all of you sound like you have busy lives but in the meantime you still find time for us!! that's great I love talking to everyone :0020:

19. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I'm 22. Turned 22 on Tuesday. Currently a grad student. Will be graduating in May. Don't know if I will have a job yet. Have to make it through the interviews first!??! I have 2 St. Bernards, 1 cat living with me, 1 living with my grandmother, 1 living with my mother, and 2 horses.

20. lil96

lil96 New Member

happy late bday! :0020: