1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Off topic sorry

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Jun 13, 2004.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi guys i know this is off topic but i just had to give you all some good news.

My littel sister gave birth lastnight to a healthy 8lb 7oz baby boy named him Callum and he is adorable.

Just had to share with you all :D

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Congratulations!! :eek: 8lb 7oz WOWIE!! Big boy!

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Congratulations!!
    Nice name!!
    Gosh how I wish my kids were little again. You always knew where they were!!!
    And they did not answer you back!!!

4. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! :eek:

5. Congradulations Uncle Mike! What a big boy she had.... did she have natural labor? or did she say: GIVE ME DRUGS AND SLAP MY HUSBAND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT :mrgreen:

Your friend, Susan

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi guys thanks, She had a natural birth no drugs and kept shouting and swearing at her boyfriend then she started throwing ice chips at him saying its all your fault i am in this pain just wait till he born i am going to murder you lol :D

All went well and she is happy that her belly has gone back to normal.
    She keeps having a few dizzy spells but nurses say that will pass.

mike

7. Jody

Jody New Member

Awwww congradulations....Welll Done!!! :eek: :eek:

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Congrats!!!! I don't know the first thing about human babies.

Lemmi tell ya what happened the other day.
    I was at HEB picking up the usual. and this baby started to cry. This woman reached into this bag and pulled out a plug. She popped it in that kids mouth and he shut up!!! OMG!!! Thats great! Its like plugging a hole!! he he eh...now there's got to be some rule against plugging a kids mouth. But he looked happy and content! Now if they only made one of those things for dogs.....

9. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

SAM! You're too funny!

Mike, Glad to hear the news. That's is a big boy! I would've been cursing my bf too!

10. Samsintentions

No seriously!! They even had the plugs for sale!!!

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Congradulations to you mike and to your sister! Babies are such wonderfull beings. We are expecting a nephew any day now and I am a labor coach so I cant wait!

12. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I have another nephew or neice due end of december so i cant wait.

Its funny as my sister thats due in december has the nurses and doctors baffled as she had one of her ovairies and tube removed due to an ectopic pregnancy 4years ago now she is onto her 3rd child they said it should be harder for her to have kids but she is just proving how wrong the doctors can be.

3Dogs i bet you cant wait for the baby to arrive.
    They are lovely when they are tiny its when they get there voice and start answering back i dont like them lol

mike

13. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Mike, how exciting!

honeybear

14. Samsintentions

WoW! After my accident I was told not to have children for at least a good 5-6 years. It would put too much stress on my back and I would be bed ridden.

I had the viral meningitis (however you spell it) and it nearly killed me. Then when I broke my tail bone.

I don't think I could handle a kid. I just learned today, human babies aren't born with teeth!!!! How the heck do they eat!!!!!???!!! Seriously....

And the diaper thingies.....Ewwwwwww I've delivered many many calfs and foals and puppies. but I see no beauty in the birthing of a human baby! YUCK!!! All that fluid, and thier sooo pink and wierd looking....

*shudder* not to mention the pain....I can only imagine!!!! I think I'm cut out to be mommy to animals.....

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL, Sams. They don't need teeth. They drink milk from their mommies. By the time they need teeth, they have them. :)

Mike, my mother also had an ovary removed after my sister was born but before I was born. (Her surgery is actually what saved my dad from being drafted to Vietnam.) They told her it would be harder to conceive another child, but it wasn't true - I was the product if their first try, LOL. Another doctor said it was possible that the other ovary had never worked to begin with.

Jamiya