1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

oh Jimiya

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Aug 19, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

you just posted about bonnies ears, Sharon just gave me a good site for Jakes itch and they have what soudns like a good product for ears

http://store.vetsbest.com/shop.html

Prevents Ear Odor, Scratching
    • Without Stinging Alcohol
    Ear Relief Wash & Dry provides fast relief for pets' ears that itch, smell or appear to be raw, red, sore or greasy. Also helps prevent ear scratching, "swimmer's ear" and wax buildup. Instead of harsh, stinging alcohol, Ear Relief Wash & Dry contains soothing Clove Oil, Yucca and Tea Tree Oil. For best results, use the two-pack with a 4-oz bottle of Ear Relief Wash and a bottle of Ear Relief Dry. ingredients

honeybear

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Thanks! I also want to try a simple water and vinegar solution. Anyone know the best way to get this in her ear??

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

A needleless syrenge!!! Its fast and easy and won't hurt the ear drums!!!!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Okay, how much? Will she just shake the excess moisture out? I hate to make an even more moist and inviting environment for things to grow in.

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Get a 10CC syrenge. Use warm water and mix with the paroxide or vineger...alchohol or whatever....

Use about 5cc per ear. Hold her head so it won't run out for about 30-45 seconds.. ( Iknow very hard to do)
    Then let her go. She'll shake her head and expell the moisture.

I use 75% warm water and 25% alcohol. THe alcohol will evaporate any moisture in her ear.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Thanks!