1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"Ok Mom how do I make a post???"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Jul 1, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

So I caught Patches just sitting there in front of the computer......

"Ok mom so how do I make a post??? and darn my paws keep hitting the wrong keys....."
    [​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. :mrgreen: I think they like to hang around the computer, because we are there.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

why can't I ever see your pictures? I always get a red square. The red is quite a nice shade but I'd rather see the pictures

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! Ditto what Mary said :wink:

5. vene

vene New Member

Big hugs HDrydr. Snapfish is doing the same to my pics. :x

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Cute. Looks like Patches is getting ready to type. I wonder if she is on the kitty board. :mrgreen:

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

ok so I don't understand so some of you can see them and some of you cant. I made sure that before I posted new ones and some of the old ones I previewd the post and they showed up. I did have to reload them into snapfish and delete the old ones.
    Vene have you tried to reload?? I'm glad that I am not the only one. the strange thing is it is not on all of the photos just some?????? :x :x

8. vene

vene New Member

Not sure what's going on. I haven't tried reloading. Maybe it has something to do with personal computer settings?

9. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

ya, I can never see this pictures, they look like little red boxes...maybe it is a MAC thing? I used Foxfire at home and Netscape at work.

Oh well, I can imagine the cuteness!

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I keep getting the red box too. Have you tried photobucket?

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I'm going to have to because this is happening all of the time now they work then a few days later they dont!!!!! I'll load them into photobucket and then repost. sorry guys they really are cute pictures!!

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Ok let's try this I hope that all of you can see her now!!!

"Ok mom how do you make a post??"
    [​IMG]

13. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

:eek: I can see it now!

How cute!

14. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I can see I can see
    how cute

15. vene

vene New Member

Lol, Patches is so cute!

16. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you Vene I think so too!! she is my girl she is right here next to me on the couch watching me type......

17. vene

vene New Member

She's a great companion. I love it when they follow us around the home. Does she watch you when you cook? Milo sits on the counter and watches every move I make. :mrgreen:

18. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I do love it when they follow me around the house..... except when you turn around and there they are as you trip over them!! or you stop and they run into your legs (Buster does that all the time).

Buster watches us in the kitchen he is the tidbit on the floor garbage disposal..... I try not to let him get anything but darn that dog is fast!!!! :mrgreen:

Harley will watch from the kitchen table he is not allowed on the kitchen counters......I know I just said that he watches from the table...... we don't eat off the table except when company is over.... :lol: I don't like having fur in my food or on my counters. I am a bit of a clean freak when it comes to my kitchen.. My late husband was a gourmet chief so I got that from him RIP dear soul!!

Patches just sits and watches us eat!!! I've trained her well over her years!!

19. vene

vene New Member

Lol, it's a full house! I love Patches' impeccable manners. :mrgreen:

20. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

As the BF says she is the Grand ol' lady of the house!!! :eek: