1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok Monster...New pics of Molly on Dogster!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MollysMom, Oct 5, 2004.

1. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Managed to get them on, but the resolution is not as good as the others :? ...I'll try to work on it later when I have more time.
    But, as you can see by the picture of her getting a bath, that she's all hair! :shock:

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG.. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!! :) Those pics are toooo cute. She truly is adorable...You have GOT TO SEND ME THAT DOG!!! hehe......

3. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

I have to say, I am loving these shipoos more and more everyday!!!!! Those faces just make you fall in love with htme! Those are adorable pics!!!!

Denise

4. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

awwwwww so cute! molly is just so precious.
    & she looks so little when she's getting a bath! they really are all fur. when my chi gets his bath i don't even like to look at him! as a longhair he's all fluffy, more like a pap or a pom than a chi, but when he's all wet he has those little stick legs and his head and ears look all bald, we call him bat dog, and my dad thinks he looks like a little wet rat :lol: a cute one if i do say so myself. i just quickly wrap him up in a towel like a baby and hold him until he's dry and/or stops shaking. doesn't like his baths, poor little guy.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Molly is adorable. She has the definate fluff of the bichon doesn't she. She has very nice marking too.

6. doggielover

doggielover New Member

What an adorable face!!! I've never seen a shih tzu bichon mix!!! She looks so innocent and laid back!

7. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS puppy, MollysMom. You're one lucky lady!! :eek:

LOL, Gwen!!!! :mrgreen: Such a funny visual!!

8. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Thank ya, thank ya (blush, blush)...
    Naturally, I think she's adorable, but it's always nice to hear others think so too!
    It's funny how they look like a completely different dog when wet. She's real still when you're giving her the bath...but after you towel dry her and put her down...WATCH OUT!! She starts blitzing around the whole house...it's so hilarious. :0023:

9. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Innocent.....Uh huh....yeah, right!!! LOL :mrgreen:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

OH MY GOODNESS, MOLLY IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :eek:

She really is too cute...loved the pics!!! :y_the_best:

That is EXACTLY what Mickey & Tigger do (and I thought it was only my dogs that do that)!!! :lol: They've always done that after each and every single bath they've ever received, and it still cracks me up when they do it...too darn funny! :mrgreen:

I know what you all mean about your pups looking so different during baths, Mickey & Tigger look SO skinny and small when they're all wet...LOL! :)

:D

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Ditto!!! Bailey does the same thing!! He will cuddle with me (stay inside the towels, like "Bailey the Burrito") for about 30 minutes... (IT IS HEAVEN!)... and then the minute i take the towels off, zzzzzooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm...... It used to worry me, cuz he really tears around in circles! LOL

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

So we have another post-bath crazy dog...glad to see more people have dogs who do this!!! :mrgreen: My groomer (well, Mickey & Tigger's groomer) lauged hysterically (I was with her) when she saw Mickey & Tigger do it during their very first grooming appt. (She's just like me, it still cracks her up even to this day! :lol: )

:D

13. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:love_y_t_much: awwwwwwh, what a cute little fluff ball. :wink:

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I wonder why they do that. My two both bolt and run around after a bath too.

15. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

both of mine, too! maybe they think they'll get drier faster?? :lol:
    my little nico lets me wrap him up with only his little nose and eyes sticking out of the towel and cradle him like a baby without even moving for a good 15 minutes then as soon as he's on the floor and has the towel off he just takes off running in circles. my husky did this too when i used to give her a bath as a puppy, she'd run from one end of the house to the other non-stop. now she goes to the groomers, too much fur!

16. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Bailey the Burrito!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I am sitting here laughing outloud at my computor, Monster... I absolutely love that!!!!

Imagine lining up 3 maltipoos for their baths and after each one, you feel like you have nascar running in your house!!!! Cause even if one is done and the other two aren't, they are just as excited to see the other get a bath. Must be something about these guys getting wet????

Thanks for the laugh Monster!!!!

Denise

17. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

So my dogs aren't weird...LOL!!! :lol:

I, too, have always wondered what it is about having a bath that makes them go nuts afterwards!?!? :-#

It's awfully darn funny to watch, that's all I know!!! :D

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe, Denise! :)

If I were you... there is noooo way I could give them all three baths the same nite!! I'd have to pace myself and do one a night!! LOL

19. BeagleLover

BeagleLover New Member

aaaaaaaw how adorable!!
    :lol:

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think Denise needs a conveyor belt. Crank them puppers along. Most of the time we do two in a day. Rufus just needs a bath and if in the winter a blowdry. He looks so nice after his coat is blown dry. Much fluffier. And sasha well she gets the whole nine yards. When Lilly comes along. I will do their bath day probably on different days. 6 hours of clipping in a row does not sound like a good day.