1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Okay guys, need your help.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by bullylove1, Apr 30, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Hey everyone. I am crossposting this from a different board I am on. If anyone can help or can think of anything, please let me know. The vets have no clue what is is.

Read on:

This really has nothing to do with Pitts....but a medical question none the less....it's also a good lesson to anyone who is thinking of breeding irresponsibly without doing ALL the necessary tests before hand....here it goes:

I have a friend that has a male boxer about 2 1/2...someone wanted to breed him with their female so she did....knowing he had these problems before even breeding.....about every two weeks he bleeds EVERYWHERE...it's an extremely dark blood...she said it smells like parvo but he's been tested for it...she has taken him to about 5 different vets..they just blow it off as a virus...now here is the kicker...she has a 6 month old female from that litter when they breed him with their friend's....they both yesterday bleed everywhere..it took her almost 2 hours of cleaning to get rid of it...it isnt just dripping..it's like their insides explode...it isnt mixed with any other feces either..it's just dark smelly blood...ok..sorry I know this is so gross but she asked if anyone could possibly come up with anything..it is obviously genetic for it to now be effecting the pup.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Thanks a lot Aqueous! Ihope that helps her. Its so sad that the womens friend still decided to breed her dog.

Maybe now she can get to a vet and get tested for that.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm sorry if this is too harsh, But what IDIOT would breed a dog knowing it has some kind of disease?!?! WTF is wrong with people!

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sam I hear ya loud and clear!!
    The women on the forum told her friend not to do it,but she did anyway. Now she is trying to find out if there is more than just the one pup with the problem.

6. seebr

seebr New Member

I agree with Samsintentions!

Is your fiend that greedy???? I would not breed a dog wth health problems.

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Hi Seebr: This women clearly had no idea about breeding. Like I said, I don't know this person. A woman from a different forum was asking for her friend.