1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

omg all having babies!!! calls for a babyshower

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pookiepets, Jul 10, 2005.

1. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

ahhhhhhh! what should i do 3 palties and one molli are all pregenant im freaking out and im sooooo anxious! :eek: :lol: :oops:

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

congrads hope you can find home for all tho baby's :eek:

3. friend

friend New Member

Pregnant? Any idea when they're coming? Excited! My guppies are pregnant, have so many baby fish, about thirty or so. Just make sure the tank doesn't get overcrowded and do you have a filter? (Babies might get stuck) Congrats!

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Congrats, my two female guppies had babies but I only managed to save about 4. I am still waiting for my platy female to be pregnant but there is no sign of that so far. Anyways, congrats and good luck with your fry when you come, good luck finding good homes for them and when your fish have their fry be sure to posts lots of pictures of all of them and keep us all posted, k. I would love to see an heard about them when they come.

5. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Congrats.

I got a pregnant sword, shes been pregnant about 2 months! she still hasnt giving birth, something is realy wrong...

Well anyway good luck!