1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

One Guess!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MonsterBailey, Jun 27, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

[-X I'll give ya'll ONE GUESS as to what Bailey keeps stealing out of the bathroom cupboard!! :oops:
    [​IMG]

If the picture doesn't show, then the address is: http://www.geocities.com/monsterbailey/pics/test1.jpg

I know someone else on this board was talking about their dog doing the same thing... unfortunately, I can't remember which thread that was in! :)

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is to funny!! Hummmm? My dog's do that to but then again so did my boys when they were babies.
    KIDS!!

3. Jody

Jody New Member

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
    If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

:( :( :(

It didn't work for me :(

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

OMG!! That is too funny! I'm emailing this picture to my daughter. :mrgreen:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Jody,
    Try the link again.... It's posted on a yahoo/geocities site and sometimes they are "grumpy".....

LOL@ Gina!

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Aw, Bailey!! You're such a comedian, aren't you??? ANd I'll bet his favorite time to do it is when you have company, right!?!? :wink:

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... actually Pam he only does it when I'm on the computer! I think cuz the bathroom is right next to the office, and he's "in the area".... :)

Believe me... this isn't the first time...and so, now all I can think about is how much MONEY THOSE THINGS COST after awhile! LOL

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

SSSSHHEEEIIIITTT, I can't see a darned thing.

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

puttin, check your mail box.... i emailed the pic to you instead :)

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

:cry: I can't see.....

11. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

This isn't fair! We ALL wanna see!! Please post again!!

12. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

When I'm on the phone,or one the computer..... those are the times Rusty likes to do all of cutest little "tricks" too!!

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I got it and dog gone it, I couldn't stop laughing. It was too funny. His hair is growing out nicley too I see. He looked so proud of himself, finding his own little chewsticks without bothering mommy. LOL

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

The site is still busy so I still can't see it. :(

Jamiya

15. Rene

Rene New Member

i cant see it either please post it again or email me

thanks

16. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

For all of you who can't see it, try this:

Right click on the red X, choose/left click "Properties," a box will pop up with some info., look for "Address (URL)," copy the address given, then paste the address in your address bar (where you would type in a web address), and click go/press enter. It should take you right to the pic!

Good luck! :D

17. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

O.K. I'm a computer flunky, but why is it some of us can see the pictures and some can't? I see both the picture and the picture url and my computer if an antique. I'll see if I can get the picture up.

18. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Here's the picture of Bailey. It's too cute!!

[​IMG]

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Theres the little chomper. Thanks for making it so's all can see whats in Monsters cabinet. LOL

20. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

THANK YOU love-da-pits!! I don't have another site that I post pics to other than that stupid yahoo/geocities (apparently they don't get along with auspet) and an AOL site that I'm having problems accessing these days..... so thank you for taking the time to steal the pic and repost on a different site!! MUCHO APPRECIATED-O!

And puttin.... LMAO wayyyyyy outloud on the comment about the cabinets!!! LOL