1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OT - I am losing a kitty

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, May 25, 2006.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey guys. This has been a hard year so far and it's not showing signs of getting better. My diabetic cat quit eating so I brought him to the vet. He found a large mass in his liver - most likely cancer. There's really nothing to be done. He's 15, has a heart murmur, and is diabetic. He mostly sleeps, and he eats very little. I took him home to decide what to do. :cry:

The other cat is in chronic kidney failure, but at the moment she is doing okay. She will never recover, though, and I am giving her fluids and medications twice a day.

2. ilovemycockatiels

ilovemycockatiels New Member

Wow, thats probably pretty hard. I'm sorry to hear about it and good luck with both of them. Give them hugs for me :)

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Jimiya, big hugs a prayers to your Kittys. That is what happened to Midas, He stopped eating, its so hard when our fur families rely on on us for these diecisions. Just think though they have lived long wonderful lives and given you and your family much happiness

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Sorry to hear all this Jamiya :(

I know what your going through, went through similar with my Rott, she was diabetic and then developed bone cancer.

Ill be thinking about you.

5. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Sorry to hear about your cats. Be strong, love them, and let them go when they tell you it's time.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh I am so sorry for everythin going on. Just remember we are all your friends here and we are here for you:)

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh sooo cute!!
    I am hoping you have gotten a new computer since then:)

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL, yeah. That's my husband's college computer - a Mac SE, I believe. And that's my husband in the photo with Patches on his shoulder. I can't believe how young he looks! We were engaged to be married when that photo was taken.