1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Our Newest Addition To The Family

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by LuvMyBabies, Aug 22, 2006.

1. LuvMyBabies

LuvMyBabies New Member

[​IMG]
    Everyone meet Goliath. The newest addition to our family. He is an 8 week old / 14 lb. rottie/husky mix.

2. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Oh what a cutie!!!

14lbs at 8 weeks? I predict 90 pounds when he's finished growing!!!

Goliath is a very appropriate name!!!

3. LuvMyBabies

LuvMyBabies New Member

I think Goliath is a very appropriate name. He belongs to my son......David.

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what a cutie, LOl great play on the names, he is ging to be a big one!

5. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

Awwwww!!! He's so cute. Thats great that you got a new puppy :m12: !!! "A house is Not a home without a dog". oh yeah, i agree.....he's gonna be a big guy :shock: , and his name suits him well :y_the_best: . Are his eyes really blue? Good luck with him, and enjoy him while he's still some-what a (smaller) puppy :mrgreen: . haha.

-Nicole :D

6. LuvMyBabies

LuvMyBabies New Member

His eyes are not really blue. They are actually the most beautiful green color. I have never seen this color of eyes on a dog before.

He is now ten weeks old and about 21 lbs and SOOOOO clumsy!