1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

papillion mom, Hows your babies leg.

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Jun 25, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi, I was just wondering how roscoes leg is healing. Is it healing like it should. Broken puppy bones can be touchy.

2. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: The breeder I got Rosco and Max from said that when I got him his metacarpel was fractured, she wanted to have a splint put on to insure that it was straight so when I got him there were no x-rays just a dr's note advising to take splint off in 2 weeks so naturally I took him to my vet and they took it off and they said they couldn't tell what was wrong to give it time. Well it was very black and dirty and he was limping holding it up for a few days so I called back and I wanted to have x-rays done and the results came in, there was never any broken bones or a fracture what initially happend a 3 year old stepped on his little paw. All said and done it took about a good week, week and a half and it was completly healed, if you seen him today you would never know he had any problems he runs almost as fast as Max his big brother. :eek: :0020:

It was cute to hear him run w/the splint on though, he was clunking on the floor but he would still run like crazy. Thanks for asking though. In my post that was when it just came off (the black and white pic) you can see his paw is dark there, now it is perfect...... :wink:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's great to hear papillon/mom...glad Rosco's leg is better now!!! :eek:

:D

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ah, that good news. Young bones reform easliy. Luckily there was no break. How did you find out about the three year old stepping on him?

5. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I found out because my breeder told me, I knew when I got him there was that problem but she ensured he would be fine, and in deed he is..... :eek:

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh, thats good. Don't want the pup starting off on the wrong food(lol no pun intended).

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh puttin.... <<<rolling eyes>>>>.....wrong food?? lol.............