1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Parakeet names

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Loach, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Loach

Loach New Member

I'm still not sure what name i want for my bird, any ideas?

2. ilovemycockatiels

ilovemycockatiels New Member

Is your bird male or female? How long have you had your bird? Have you been around it long enough to see its behavior? You should see how it acts before choosing a name. What color is your bird? I have two parakeets, 1 green female and 1 blue male. My green one is Pickles (obvious reaons) and my blue one is Bubba, no specific reason for Bubba just couldn't think of anything and my little brother, who is 8, suggested it. :)

3. drab911

drab911 New Member

My birds names are... Marley, Sprite, Papa and tracer...
    I agree its all in the personality before you choose a name!
    Good Luck!!

4. mumofmany

mumofmany New Member

My budgies names are Eckles, Willie, Skye, Billie, Tilly, & Philly. My hubby named the last three. :?
    Cockatiels are named Livio, Shelby, Amos & Sweetiepie.

Have fun choosing a name! :D

5. daisy0802

daisy0802 New Member

keet names for you

my keet's name is Sydney because when I got her, her cere was purple, so i had no idea what gender she was! (now it's pinkish brown) :mrgreen: and Sydney can be a boy or girl name. also because they're from australia. (like Sydney Australia?) But I would suggest writing down any names you like so that you remember them all! :D

6. CaramelHeart

CaramelHeart New Member

One thing.. Once This Girl Told Me That To Make it Talk. If you want it to you have to have a Solid Name like... Cocoa. Because birds cant make out those sound like homer or somthing like that. Thats My Suggestion. By the way! Mine used to be HOMER but we had to change it. We Changed it to Cocoa;)