1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Paw Papers on the way!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

And if I do say so myself. everyone did a WONDERFUL job and it looks great!!!

Last chance, if you didn't send me your mailing addy, do it now!!!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Cant wait, sorry I couldnt participate this time sine I was gone so long

honeybear

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello Sams! I just read your email. I have two applications on Kiko but If your friend would like to also put in one I would be more than happy to look over it. He may be a better candidate then the other two. He sounds like he has a wonderful family and I think Kiko would fit in perfectly. So send me an email and I will send the adoption application.
    You have my home address right?

P.S
    Did you see the troll in the Pit Bull post? His name is Nightstalker.

4. Samsintentions

Oh yeah. I saw him. Moron....

WEll David ran it by his family and they decided against it. His Wife is going for her Doctorate so she'll be out of the house alot, and the kids are all in sports right now, and just alot of running around, long times away from home. They didn't think it would be fare to the dog. But when they do, they are going to come look at my dogs and all the fosters that I come across. They want to help one. Teach their children respect and what its all about.

He took home Paw Pages, and showed his children Princess. He said his daughter ran to her room locked the door and had a really hard time with it. Said she's never known things like that were going on in this world. IT really disturbed her, but she's also 14 and going through her first you know what..... He said his oldest boy got mad and wanted to fight who ever did it, and his youngest child got on the internet and did some research about it. He wants to start volunteering at a shelter but he's too young (only 10)!!! So next weekend (thisweekend is LSER fest) he's going to come out with his family and see the real truth about everthing and I'm going to let his youngest son help me out! It really inspired me that a young black male (10 yrs old) was inspired enough by Princess to really want to help!!!

Gina our work and others just like us is paying off! He told me this morning that his son wants to be a vet. He wants to help dogs and cats and squirlls!!! How cute is that!!!!

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh Sams your post made me cry! IM so happy that something good has come out of Princess's tragedy it's nice to know that people are being inspired by her. The sad thing is there are many more just like her some even worse off. I wish we could save Them ALL!!

6. Samsintentions

I know. I was tearing up when he was telling me all that. He looked at me like I was crazy! If everyone only understood!!!

7. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I got my Paw Prints while my aunt was in the hospital . It was a very welcome site. Is there anything i can do to help you with it Sams. I'll send money for stamps, what ever just name it. It's a allsome paper.

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

9. Samsintentions

Well the next will probably be going back to black and white!! It costed me $51.31 to run all color copies. I had to print over 180 papers......all added up!!
    Soooo if we want color next time might have to do something a little diffrent. I can print one or two off my printer, but the color ink in this stupid thing doesn't last long at all, and as you all know are very expensive!!! The black and white copies however I can print off our copy machine here at work....(its in my office so no one knotices or cares!)

10. Rene

Rene New Member

sams post your pay pal address again please:

11. nightstalker

nightstalker New Member

So anything I can do to help? :)

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Nightstalker
    Paw pages is a newsletter for animal lovers. Obviously you do not fit in that category. Your post in the Pit Bull thread proved you are far from being an animal lover. Not only that but it was insulting rude and hurtful to other members of this forum. Everyone here has respect for each other and their personal opinions and we enjoy each others company and when there is a disagreement we agree to disagree and leave it at that. We do not slander each other. I personally as well as many others took great offense to your post. (Which was removed thankfully by mods.)

13. Samsintentions

14. Samsintentions

As far as Nightstalker goes. Thats a person I think directly needs a copy!!! There is alot to learn from it and the main reason I wanted to start publishing it! Please email em with your mailing address so I can rush yuou a copy.
    I think uneducated people and their oppinions are what confuses people and gives them the wrong idea. I will be looking for someone to do the lead article in Octobers issue on Myths. SO anyone wants that, let me know.

I'll also be doing another Rescue dog of the month,
    funny jokes, games
    and the new contest!!!

Each subscriber who participates will be getting a treat for their furbabies with the next issue for Haloween contest!!