1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Peach faced love bird

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Aug 7, 2006.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I thought i would share pics of my stepdaughters peachfaced lovebird tweety, He is 2years old and is a lutino peach face but has red suffusion which is usually associated with the liver but can pop up every now and again it is very rare that it happens.....

First one is from when we first got him in december 2004 and was 8 weeks old

[​IMG]

What he looks like now
    [​IMG]

If the pics do not work you can right click on the X and show pic if that still does not work you can right click the X and goto properties and copy and past the hyper link into your web browser or you can see him on the following website in page 2 near the bottom under new addition with a lovebird as the main pic

http://community.webshots.com/user/charmedagain

Mike

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

December 2004? Wow time sure flys. It seems like it was just yesterday when you started posting about him.

He's grown to be a very pretty boy. He looks a lot different that he did when he was younger.

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Oh he is turning into a right little fella, He is really vocal and hangs upside down to see if he can see you if you leave the room hahah

Mike

4. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

Your pictures didnt show up for me.