1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pepepoorboy

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Jun 12, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

ahhh drats. well we have had to pull out of the show tomorrow. pepe developed matts from us unable to brush him before. we didnt think they were that bad and that we could get them out by cutting fringes into them and rubbing in conditioner. but on closer inspection today weve come to the conclusion that he needs all the fur between his armpits cut or clipped. he also broke a nail off from struggling so hard in the bath. unfortunately we had no choice but to bath him as we rubbed so much conditioner inot the matts and we had to wash it off. poor baby. im going to give up showing him. he just doesnt have a good enough temperament to show.

now in approx 30 minutes he will have a half bald belly *waves scissors about* thankfully hes all tired from the stress today. i also slipped some calm cat into his food. :0025: i should use the 'calm down for cats' and rename it 'calm down FROM cats' :lol:

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

we are making an appointment with the vet to get him clipped soon. we werent able to get rid of them with scissors. they are rock solid and right down to the skin. oh hes going to look so odd. ive just thought about something. are those waterless cat wipes just as good as a bath, gets all the oil out? if they are i could continue showing without the baths.

weve come to the conclusion that the dog has caused most of the matting. shes always nibbling and slobbering in that area when she plays with him. it cant be too good for his fur.

3. vene

vene New Member

Eeeeks! Poor Pepe. When's the next show and will Pepe's fur grow back in time?

4. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

in august i think. im not sure if his fur will be back by then.

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Kyles. I just wanted to say I was sorry about Pepe getting some of his fur shaved. I'm no expert on the cat wipes, so you may just have to get some and try them out and see if they work. Cat hair grows out slowly. So, I don't think it will be all grown out in time for the show in August. When do we all get to see new Pepe pics?

6. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

i shall put them on the computer now! i dont know what they are like though, my partner took them. ive just seen a product called miracle corp waterless cat shampoo. its like a mousse. it seems good.