1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pepes new haircut

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Oct 18, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

this week pepe has been coughing up alot of hairballs. the ones he coughs up arent little ones, these are massive compacted ones which look very uncomfortable to cough up. because its very hard to give him laxatives i wanted to take him to the vet to get his matts clipped again and to ask for something to calm him when we 'attack' his fur. but my partner insisted we try and clip him ourselves. i refused and said he can try by himself but i dont want to end up in emergency with blood gushing out of my neck or something! he sure is scary when his claws fly around.

so, he tried by himself and he said he was actually making progress. so i came into help. he held him and i did the clippng. weird thing is he tolerated it more than brushing! he didnt mind the clippers at all, couldnt believe my eyes! we decided on a number 2 going with the hair [ooh la la]. we have most of it done but we are going to finish it off tomorrow. he looks odd. when its done i will post pics!

p.s i went and bought some cat grass in the hopes he will chew on that.

2. nern

nern New Member

Poor Pepe. Hairballs are such nasty things. I'm glad you were able to clip his hair yourself....looking forward to the pictures. :wink:

3. vene

vene New Member

Wow, I'm impressied. Picies please! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Yes, please post pics! We'd love to see your baby!

When I adopted Booger, I had my eye on a poor little baby long hair that looked to be about 6 weeks old. She was just a little fluff of orange fur. I had my heart set on her when I first walked in because she was so young..way to young to be taken from momma cat., But Booger won my heart with her personality. I still feel a little guilty because I'm glad to not have to deal with a long hair cat again...they're much harder to take care of than a sh. Sh's will hock up furballs, but not nearly as much as lh's.

If you're dealing with a lh, daily brushing will help alot!

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

thaz awsome u got the clippers going without trouble!

roll in the pics! :eek:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Pepe is such the character. There's no other cat in the world, quite like him. :wink: I'm looking forward to seeing the pics. How are his allergies?

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

hes still got mucky eyes :( i dont think that will ever be solved. he doesnt seem to mind the crust though. it doesnt fuse his eyes shut or anything it just goes to the inner corner.

8. vene

vene New Member

Poor kiddo. :( :m10: BTW, where are the pics? :mrgreen:

9. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

we have yet to finish off the clipping! be patient lol :wink:

10. vene

vene New Member

Hee hee. :0016:

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

We're an impatient lot. :lol: