1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pepes psychoness is an act!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Apr 21, 2005.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

just thought id let everyone know, pepe has calmed down SO much lately. his nice side is starting to break through. im pretty sure he just puts on his tough guy act. lately, everynight he jumps up on the bed and wants snuggles! when its time to go to sleep i kick him off but he just hops back on and gets comfy in between us! ive been sick lately and whenever i am in bed he starts meowng at the window to come in. i open the window expecting him to jump up but no, he wants me to pick him up. then he jumps on the bed and goes to sleep. what a sook! :kiss_heart: :lol: hes still has plenty of his bratty moments though...

2. vene

vene New Member

There's nothing like a snuggly kitty when one is not feeling well. :eek:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

It sounds like the great outdoors has done wonders for Pepe. :eek: I'm glad he seems to be much happier now. I hope you feels better soon, Kyles.

4. Bente

Bente New Member

That's great news! :D

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I'm glad he is doing better. Kitties are funny, though, the do seem to have their own unique personalities.

Hope you are felling better. :)