1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

PFFFT!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 6, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

This is what I say to my mommy who says I can't eat the snails, slugs and toilet paper rolls!!!

[​IMG]

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol:

That is too darn funny Monster! Dogs seem to always have a way of telling us what they really think! :mrgreen: I swear I have heard Mickey & Tigger use a few choice words with me when I tell them that they can't tear up any paper items that they manage to get their filthy little paws on! LOL [-X But then of course, they pull the, "I'm just a little angel...how could you look at me straight in the eyes and tell me no" trick!O:)

Gotta' love 'em! :D

3. nern

nern New Member

LOL. :lol:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Lol MonsterBailey. You just crack me up! I just finished reading a bunch of really sad posts, so I though I'd cheer myself up and go in the toy dog forum and see what MonsterBailey's been posting lately. That usually cheers me up! Thanks! I feel much better now. :mrgreen:

5. Mackie8494

Mackie8494 New Member

That is too funny! :lol:

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:lol: :lol:

That is too funny!!!! How can you say no to that face? :mrgreen:

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe....I have more pics from our second day at the dog park, but thought I'd share the one I did instead. I thought you guys would get a kick out of that one! :) and I am glad that you got cheered up Chessmind....hehe \:D/

8. Rene

Rene New Member

OMG he has the cutiest little face i just love it i would have to kiss it 24/7 it's so cute

9. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Bailey is sooo cute--I love the black/white coloring!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing! :lol:

11. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

LOVE THAT BABY MONSTER TO PEICES !!!!!

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh you guys are so sweet! thank you..... hehe.... keep in mind, he's just as "BAD" as he is cute! :)

MALTI!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
    kiss-kiss-hug-hug!

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Every little angel has its dark side. Especially the sweetest looking ones. That seems to be exactly what he's thinking ,huh. My dog rufus, does this mumbling when he want something or when he hears a dog but knows he should not be barking. Sounds kind of like, MMMMMGGGRRRMMMMmmnnnnnmmmmggrrmmm LOL. Hard to explain, but maybe if you sound it out. You'll understand. I'm laughing just trying to spell it. LOL

14. karma

karma New Member

LOL, when I first saw the name of this topic I thought it was going to be about your dog breaking wind.

He is adorable, by the way!

15. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i absolutely love it when bella gives me the little pink tongue like that :)

puttin i know what rufus is saying!! haha, bella does that too :lol:

16. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I get little yaps from my poms, as if they are saying "But mom!" My husky just tells me what she thinks at any time. I dont even want to know what she is saying cause sometimes she is pretty colorfull with it!

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Puttin......
    You're toooooo funny! Bailey does the same thing when I get home from work...... Usually he has a toy in his mouth and does that "grrrrrrhmmmmmmmgrrrrr...." sound!

3dogsihave....
    THEY ARE JUST TOOO MUCH, AREN'T THEY? :)

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bailey sounds like rufus. He always has a toy in his mouth when I come home too.
    3dogs: over a year ago, I came across two malamutes. I beleive they were mals. They were bigger than the huskeys. I coraled them and waited for shelter people. They had tags so we were able to find the owners. I also did my research online to help find the owners. Those two dog were so sweet and so much in love with each other. They had to be together. Long story about that . Some people would probably thought I was nuts taking these huge dogs and trusting them. I think I am a good jugde of doggie character. One thing though is my two stayed indoors. Did not want a masacre.