1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photos of Indiana & Samantha!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by elizavixen, Apr 15, 2004.

1. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

First, Indiana & Samantha together.

[​IMG]

Second, Samantha in her underwear.

[​IMG]

Third, Indy doing what he loves.

[​IMG]

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

They are too cute!!!! I love St. Beranrds just have never had the room for them! Thanks for sharing.

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

They are soo cute! I love BIG doggies!! I love the one with the undies. I wish I had pics of Harley in her undies. They were The Hulk this last time (little boy undies) It was too cute. She is getting fixed this month so no more undies for her. We will all be a little happier though.

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Beautiful dogs. My neighbor had a St.Bernard, she was the sweetest dog ever! :D Big and drooley!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are so cute! why is Samanthta wearing underwear?

honeybear

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

honeybear - I believe she was in heat at the time

7. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

correct. They didn't work as well as I would have liked - she was able to shimmy out of them.

I wish I could get some better pictures of the puppy but he will never sit still. Every picture I have of him is of him walking towards me. The bone helped him sit still but then he wouldn't look at me.

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Quote:
    honeybear - I believe she was in heat at the time

Ilearn something new every day

Honeybear

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I put underwear on my pekingese when she was in heat and they didn't work to great either at first as far as staying on. So I took a rubber band and bunched them up in the back and they worked great there was no way she was gettin them off.

10. nern

nern New Member

They are beautiful! :D

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

What beautiful dogs you have! I never knew about the underwear trick. That's pretty funny. Is this something known in the vet world too? What I mean is, would a vet suggest putting underwear on a dog?

12. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

Thanks for all the compliments!

I'm not sure if the underwear thing is known by vets. Probably. I just did it b/c I am cheap and didn't want to buy the $20+ ones from Petsmart, not knowing how they would work out.

13. Hi Eliza, You have beautiful dogs!

Susan