1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photos...

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dhutch2352, Oct 10, 2004.

1. dhutch2352

dhutch2352 New Member

Do you have to pay to post a photo? I have a couple to send for you to look at and I'm not sure how to do it. Can you help me out please.

2. -={Nexus}=-

-={Nexus}=- New Member

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Hey, welcome, usually you can get pic hosting for free. im not to sure of the sites but the one above is a good place, i have used it once before.

4. dhutch2352

dhutch2352 New Member

Attaching Photos..

I found the sites that you gave me, Thank you. But my problem is I don't know how to put to post the pictures. I also have an avatar I would like to use too but I don't know how to do that either. Sorry about the lack of knowledge when it comes to these things.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

To add an avatar:

First shrink/crop it down to no larger than 80 x 80 and upload it to your online storage space.

Click on "Profile" at the top of the page (up with the FAQ, Search, Memberlist, etc links). Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to the section called "Avatar control panel". Enter the url of the picture* where it says "Link to off-site Avatar" and click "submit".

*To get the url of your image, you can right click on it and click "Properties" in the menu that appears. There should be something called "location" or "url" (I use Mozilla, so I can't remember exactly how it's labeled under IE). Highlight that, right click and choose "copy". Then you just have to right click again and click "paste" when you want to enter the url.

To post images in messages:

Method #1: Click the "IMG" button. That will automatically insert the opening img tag. Insert the url of the image after that tag then click the "IMG" button again (the button will probably be "Img*") to close the tag.

Method #2: Simply type:
    Code:
    [img]*insert the image url here*[/img]
    -Chelle

6. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

dhutch~

If you don't know how or can't resize your avatar, send it to me, and I'll resize and host it for you.

For your big pics, step 1 is to upload them to a site like Photobucket, that allows "linking" to posts. Have you done that? Then we can go to Step 2 and link them to your post.

~Nikki