1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pic of my cockatiel

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by zarate, May 31, 2006.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi it looks like a normal gray male.. Has he/she got any barring on the underside of the tail if there is no barring at all then you have a male if there is barring then you have a female...

But does look like a normal male... i have added a pic of mine you can tell the male from the female...

Meeko female light head max male bright head.

[​IMG]

Meeko

[​IMG]

Tail barring

[​IMG]

Hope they have helped you

If they dont work right click on show picture if that still dont work then you can right click goto properties and copy the link and paste into your web browser

Mike

3. zarate

zarate New Member

Hmmm, well I guess they were right....she must be female. She does have barring under her tail. That's what throws me off, because all other signs point to male LOL. Oh well I love "her" no matter what "she" is. Thanks!

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Most people and breeders say that only the male sings different tunes trust me thats so not true meeko my female can do anything the male can if not better...

Either way you have a beautiful bird and i hope she gives you hours of fun the way mine give me, When i rehomed my budgies i tried to rehome the tiels but i just could not bring myself to do it since i had hand raised meeko from 3days old so she is like my baby sad i know lol

Mike

5. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

They dont come up when ever I click on them.I bet they are cute though! :D :eek: :lol: :p :wink: :y_the_best: :mrgreen: