1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of Baxter - Shihpoo

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by myshihpoo, Feb 11, 2006.

1. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

Here are a few pics of Baxter :) He'll be 5 months old next week and weighs 3.5 lbs.... :)

This pic is from the "BABY/PUPPY SHOWER" that work threw for me! hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't mind the purple sweater... :) He's a BOY through and through! LOL
    [​IMG]

2. doglover1234

doglover1234 New Member

Gorgous!!! Just precious!

3. nern

nern New Member

What a doll! Thanks for sharing pics. :D

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

How cute! And sooooo photogenic!

5. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

He is so cute! What a face, I love him :love_y_t_much:

6. Weeble

Weeble New Member

What a sweetie!

And a puppy shower??? What a cool group! I want to work where YOU work!!! :eek:

7. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

Thanks guys!!! :) He's a keeper, that's for sure!

hehe... yea, weeble, the shower was so sweet! It was even a surprise... and to top it off, it was at Christmas time and I had coordinated a gift exchange with everyone. We each drew names and were suppose to buy for whose name we picked... and well, they all decided to buy for me and Baxter and for-go'ed their own gifts instead! ISN'T THAT THE SWEETEST THING?