1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of Jack Rabbit

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Aqueous, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Here are a few pictures of the rabbit I found outside last week, we've been him "Jack" but if anyone has any suggestions for a name I'd love to hear them. He really doesn't seem like a Jack to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The camera really doesn't capture his eye color too well, they're actually a very pretty grey. It's been about 10 days and no ones come to claim him yet.

2. Bente

Bente New Member

what a cutie! :D

3. nern

nern New Member

He's cute! Are you going to keep him if nobody claims him?

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Yes he gets to stay if no one claims him. That was pretty much a given as soon as he came into the house. He's a complete cuddle-bug. He can stay with you for hours if you'll just pet him.

Rocky's fallen in love with him already. He can play with him forever if you let him and if you ask Rocky "Where's you're friend?" he'll run over to the cage to show you where Jack is.

Personally I think someone bought him (probably for their kids) and thought he was too much work so they just let him loose to fend for himself. My street is full of people who aren't too pet savvy.

5. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

what a cutie, is he albino?? I love white rabbits, they remind me of the easter bunny!

6. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

At first I thought he had red eyes (they look red sometimes) but up close you can actually see that they're a light shade of blue like this:

[​IMG]

7. vene

vene New Member

He's gorgeous and with great personality. I love his eye coloring as well!