1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of my Bichon - Daphne!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by leafy, May 13, 2004.

1. leafy

leafy New Member

Hi everyone,

If you remember I recently joined this forum and said I'd post some pics up after I get some - and so here they are! Enjoy!

http://www.dogster.com/?35672

She's added so much joy to our lives!

Leafy

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh my, Daphne is the cutest little fluff ball...great pics of her!!! :D

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh my goodness she's beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!

5. Prncess

Prncess New Member

awwwwwwww so cute!!!!! i just wanna squeeze her!!! =)

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Oh just too cute!!! Give her a big hug for me!

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I almost could not find her on the sheepskin. She is adorable. :y_the_best:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, I totallyyyyyyyy agree! she is absolutely adorable!! My Bailey is on Dogster too... so we gotta make them pup pals! :)

9. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

She is soooooo cute . I love the picture where shes sleeping.

10. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

:D WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: CONGRADULATIONS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

BEST OF LUCK!

11. Kristine

Kristine New Member

She is ADORABLE!!!!

12. chanel

chanel New Member

hi, your bichon is gorgouse i also have a bichon puppy shes 3months old and she also hates being left aloan, i got her when she was 8wks old and the first night she cried her little heart out for her litter mates so i took her up to my bed room and she slept like a new born baby she sleeps in my room every night now. i noticed that your bichon as no tear staining my puppy as terrible tear staining, i hate it becasue it really spoild her look, the vet to use soapy water to clean her eyes but it never works. my pups name samantha we call her sam. how is your pup doing with her house training? got any tips for me. take care :wink:

13. leafy

leafy New Member

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! I passed them all onto Daphne and I swear she understands! :p Hehe...anyways, what I just love about her more and more is her sweet, incredibly loving and friendly nature - that makes her more beautiful to me everyday!

Hope you all have a great day, and lots of Bichon kisses from Daphe!

Kind regards,

Leafy