1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pics of my big orange boy!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Mar 21, 2006.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Copper goes into the great outdoors with his trusty side-kick:
    [​IMG]

Here you can see he hasn't lost any weight :oops: :
    [​IMG]

And a view from the other side:

[​IMG]

I've just started letting him out while we're out there. I'm hoping to get him a bit more active and get that weight off. Two months and all of the other animals have lost weight, but not the one that really needs to. :roll:

2. vene

vene New Member

So cute, so cute, so cute! :mrgreen: He just needs to work out a bit that's all. He looks more solid than fat. BTW, I love your deck and the lawn! :y_the_best: Those empty seats look very inviting. GA, here I come! 8)

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Thanks Vene! And come on down! :D Those seats are covered with yucky pollen right now (achoo!) but it's nice out except for that.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

the picture of your cat and doxie together is hilarious

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

That first pic is great! :y_the_best: He seems like a very cool cat. Yes, he is getting a little chubba bubba. :wink:

6. nern

nern New Member

I love that first picture! How cute. :D

7. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Thanks yall! He outweighs the doxie by about 8 pounds and he loves her! She, my other doxie and I raised him. But he terrorizes her like a pesky little brother.

I've been brushing him with the zoom groom when we're outside and now he's really flaky. Dare I bathe him?? Or is there something else I can do?

8. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

What a handsome boy. And, I agree, that first picture is quite cute!