1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pics of the boys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi everybody!! good to be back. i have been offline for about a week and a half. computer issues this past week :shock: , and out of town for christmas. :D congratulations to the winner of the photo contest...booger!! :eek: and everyone else who entered. i was too rushed before i left for out of town...so i will start with my christmas photos...

the boys are all getting along soooo well. mikey and christopher no longer are aggressive with each other as you can see by the pictures!!! i am very proud of how they get along... :wink:

here are the "merry christmas pictures"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and....maxie chattering at the camera... :roll:

[​IMG]

max and chris

[​IMG]

playing lovey dovey

[​IMG]

and some of christopher and mikey...lovies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the cutest in my opinion...the "lineup" to visit christopher sleeping in the rocker...lols :D

[​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Welcome back! I'm so happy to see Mikey and Chris cuddling! Hopefully Moe and Artemis will be there some day soon.

Hope you had a good holiday!

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thanks halaroo!! have you posted pics lately?? im gonna check the posts. i am SOOOO behind on reading the posts....ugh...gonna take a year at this rate..

4. vene

vene New Member

Great pics, great pics, great pics. Glad to have you back Lynn! :eek: :eek: :eek: I love the chattering Max, Max with a bow, and the line-up! :y_the_best: Must find a way to kidnap the boyz. :mrgreen: They are too cute and sweet! :p

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

6. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

i love your cats they have wonderfull markings

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Wonderful pics! :eek:
    Ever since I joined this forum, your pictures have made me fall seriously in love with bengals. You better keep a close eye on Max... :mrgreen:

8. nern

nern New Member

Welcome back lynn! Great pictures as always....its nice to see them getting along so well. :D

9. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

HEY CHICKIE!!

welcome back! love the pictures, everyone has such a lusterous coat on them.... and so adorable and lovey.

love them all!!!

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I love the pics...chattering Max is adorable! Welcome back and don't dissappear again!

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:wink: thanks cassie...i wont. i missed everyone. i am so glad booger won the contest. its about time!!! i thought he should have won with the green toy in his mouth. remember that one?? :p

i just laugh and laugh when i take his picture....most of the time he's chattering...thats why most of his pics are with his mouth open!! lols...

12. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

If we ever have a 'goofy kitty' pic contest, you'll HAVE to enter chattering Max LOL It's just too cute for words! Bente entered one of Kyrre sitting in a basket/bed in front of her xmas tree and the moment I saw it I thought to myself "this pose is definitely greeting card quality" (if only the pic had been a little better lit...well, that pic of Max is definitely up there with 'greeting card quality'! I just love it...makes me smile everytime I look at it :D

13. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Great pics..welcome bk!!

14. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Adorable kitties. Love the pictures. Welcome back! :)