1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of the girls

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'll be taking some really goodones tonight of the girls at home. but this is the photos of the trip home.

Kabuki in a big hole in a rock in Colorado and one of Amanda holding her in the hole.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Granvel playing with Precious in Sara's kitchen

[​IMG]

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Holy cow, now THAT is a big pup!! I love how she still looks all goofy. Goofy pups are the BEST!

3. Samsintentions

Yes, she's VERY goofy. She trips all over herself all the time. Her feet are the size of my hands.....

She is 11 weeks old and weighs in at a whopping 38lbs.
    Precious is a little over a year and weighs in at 108lbs.

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

holy moly she is big, look at those feet!. what a doll, sounds like she will be much bigger than precious

5. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

wow shes huge very cool ...
    i havent seen a post about your calf in awile how is she doin?

6. Samsintentions

Yeah. Sara and I both think she'll be much bigger than Precious. Precious is on the smaller size for the breed. She still meets the standard, but barely.

Boo is doing good. He was chewed on again by another dog. But didn't do too much damage. Just re opened some of the wound on his leg.

Hes full of it. Getting in trouble and antagonizing everything he can find!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

If the brown dog comes back, you'd think he may be a bit shocked to find Precious staring at him...

8. Samsintentions

Definately. Precious wants soo much to kiss him and love on him, but he doesn't want ANYTHING to do with her! I held his halter and Granvel walked Precious up to him on her halti and harness just in case, and she licked all over his face, and whined at him, and she sniffed him from top to bottom. She licked his wounds, and sat down beside him.

Their pens are across the yard from each other but she watches him VERY closely during the day. We won't allow them together until her's FULLY healed just to be on the safe side. Kabuki is scared of him. he butted at her and she won't go near him, but Precious seems to want to protect him and watch over him...

Oh and just FYI, the borwn dog won't be coming back... EVER... I took her to a rescue in Houston and she was placed with a foster home who's having a hard time house breaking her. I keep in contact with her, and so far she loves the dog, but the dog just can't get the consept of going potty outside only...