1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

pics!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mr2bixx, Aug 9, 2004.

1. mr2bixx

mr2bixx New Member

well heres pics of my little man. i cant get him to sit still long enough to get a head on shot.

edit nevermind. can someone host these for me?[​IMG][/url]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

If you would like to send your pics to me through e-mail I will help you out with them. :D
    Reginaha02@aol.com

3. mr2bixx

mr2bixx New Member

gina i figured it out. heres one more[​IMG]

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sorry your pics didn't work. When I copied and pasted the properties of your pictures that didn't work either is said
    You might try using www.Photobucket.com it's also a great place to upload your photos for free.

5. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

I hope that you figure out how to do the pics. I would love to see some pics of your new dog!!

6. mr2bixx

mr2bixx New Member

they are working for me. if they dont right click and view image. they are working on all the websites i have them on.

7. Gatorpit

Gatorpit New Member

He's a cutie! But where'd his tail go?

8. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Aw he is cute, tiny little guy, love em when they're that age. I wonder the same thing, what happened with his tail?

I pasted the URL and viewed the pic.

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Dang! I copied and pasted the url to but was still unable to see your pictures! It still keeps saying "The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :x I will try again tomorrow.
    ~You can see all my girls by clicking on my www tab below my post.~

10. mr2bixx

mr2bixx New Member

there was 2 pups outta the litter that had there tails cropped. him and his sister. when i brought it up why they had cropped 2 tails they said they were bent and broken at birth and the vet cropped them to avoid hassle and pain.

11. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

sounds like a good idea on the tails.

12. Jody

Jody New Member

Awwwwwwww he's so darn cute, look at those littel eyes, he's adorable. :mrgreen:

13. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Absolutely adorable! I have a soft spot for brindles and black or black/white APBTs. I bet he's gonna be stunning when he gets older! But then again, I think just about all black APBTs are stunning.

14. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Oh my gosh, your black puppy is cute . It reminds me of my black pitbull that I had!

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Finally IM able to see them!! He's so very cute!

16. Nameless

Nameless New Member

YOur avatar looks cute ginah, is his coat white, beige or a light brown?

17. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thanks Someday. :D Pinky's coat is solid white that was when she was a puppy.You can see more pictures of her and my other dogs by clicking on my www tab below my post.