1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Picture of my POM "Princess"

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Prncess, May 12, 2004.

1. Prncess

Prncess New Member

Picture of my baby!!!!!!!!!!!! She's super cute! Just thought i'd share and brag about my baby toooo!!!!!!!! =) hehehee

http://www.dogster.com/?35546

2. Rene

Rene New Member

Princess she is so cute how old is she? what a doll :eek:

thanks for sharing :lol:

3. Prncess

Prncess New Member

Princess is 3 months old now. That picture is of her when she was 2 months!

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Princess is a real cutie...what a beautiful little girl!!!

Glad you shared with us!!! :D

5. nern

nern New Member

She is sooo cute! She reminds me of a tiny teddy bear.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree with Nern.. she totally looks like a teddy bear!! She's adorable :kiss_heart:

7. Kristine

Kristine New Member

She sure is cute!!!! And so tiny.

8. Prncess

Prncess New Member

thank you everyone for your kind comments. i bet princess would be happy!!!!

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

What a cutie!! She looks just like my pom Belle, who is multi colored as well. I love it. Every few months another color pops up! Bet I tell you looking at her is just like looking at my little girl! :eek: So I must say she is absolutly gorgous! :lol:

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Princess she is .. That is the cutest puppy. I'm sure your heart dances everytime she gives you a kiss. She's Precious.