1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

picture of Sessy

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 18, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

7/18 will be 2 years since I've seen her. She was nearly 9 years old when she went MIA. She was a great cat that I saved, as a 6-week old kitten, from a collector situation. She was filthy with fleas, mites and every parasite known to cat kind. I brought her home early cause I figured her chances were me were as good as spending 2 more week in that environment. You could feel the flea eggs on her fur when she was petted - it was horrible.
    She was a great cat...I still look for her :cry:
    [​IMG]

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:( that is so incredibly sad...what a tragic event. i know i would be a basket case. my cat of almost 20 years died two months ago. i cried and cried. but maybe she has very very loving people who are giving her a good life...i am sure she thinks of you every day...i really dont think cats forget people. hang in there. you must have been a good momma to be thinking of her so much. lynn h

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:( that is so incredibly sad...what a tragic event. i know i would be a basket case. my cat of almost 20 years died two months ago. i cried and cried. but maybe she has very very loving people who are giving her a good life...i am sure she thinks of you every day...i really dont think cats forget people. hang in there. you must have been a good momma to be thinking of her so much. lynn h

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary. I've seen pics of her before. She sure was pretty. She had great markings. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

5. nern

nern New Member

Im sorry Mary...that is really sad. She was a beautiful girl.

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Im really sorry about your cat, sometimes having a cat run away is just as bad as having one die but i have an itnresting story thats related to that, we had taken in a stray and posted pictures all throughout or town for almost a year afterwards and after we finially stopped we got a call from a guy who identified him and after a while on the phone told us about habits that did indeed belong to will (the cat) ive never seen a person so extatic in my life and he actually offered to pay us but we didnt except, he was a fun cat. best wishies

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

sorry you guys that has to see two posting of everything i write it seems. how come that happens to me? jeez...enough already. i get tired of hearing myself even one time around much less two! lol.

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LOL Lynn....2 posts are better than none - as long as they are nice ones which yours are :y_the_best:

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

It's because after you post your message you are not waiting for the page to load back up on it's own. Instead you are clicking on your 'back' button on your browser. Just wait for your post to load. Once you see it come back up, then click at the top on: 'Cats- all types' to go back to the cat message boards. :wink:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thank you for the tip...anyway, sorry mary for getting off track. my thoughts are with you.